What types of information does this website collect?
We collect the following types of information:
- Traditional contact information such as mailing address, phone number, and fax number.
- Internet contact information such as email addresses.
- Information about the user’s computer system, such as the web browser type, IP address, and operating system.
- Non-financial identification information, such as username and password combinations.
Do you store my credit card information?
No, we do not store any credit/debit or other financial information.
Why is this website collecting traditional contact information?
We collect traditional contact information for the following purposes:
- For billing and support purposes.
- For domain registration account establishment.
- For website administration purposes.
- To customise the website for the user on multiple visits to the site.
Who will receive traditional contact information?
Our internal staff and our direct agents, For domain registration account establishment your information will be shared with our registration partners, Smart and Nominet. In both cases this is done over an SSL encrypted connection to their servers.
Will you ever sell my details to another company?
Absolutely not! We will never sell or share your information with a third-party not outlined on this page.
How long will traditional contact information be kept?
What are my options for system information?
You may switch cookies off within your browser, however doing so may prevent use of certain functions e.g. shopping carts, signup systems.
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about users upon a valid request by government or law officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including without limitation subpoenas), to protect your property and rights, or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to stop activity that we consider illegal or unethical.
What if I think that you are not adhering to this statement?